Where do all the calculators go?

Random musings from a grunt.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm a miscellaneous weirdo trying to connect with fellow weirdos. Feel free to throw in your two cents. Even argue with me if you like, but make it good - or at least funny.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Chronic procrastinator

I'm not just a grunt, I'm also a uni student. That's not so uncommon, I suppose. I've thought about it, and I think perhaps smart grunts are the worst. We get bored very, very easily. Which isn't to say we don't do the work - on average, I think we're quicker and better because we can think of ways to speed things up - so we can wander off and make mayhem afterwards. A bit off topic? Well, I get bored easy...

Here I am, with a major assignment that needs doing. An Honours thesis, to be precise. And I'm mucking about with a web log. Logical? Hell no! It's procrastination, pure and simple. We all do it at one time or another, but I'm among the worst. I told my boyfriend I had about a week to work on this thing. He says 'sure, but you won't do it yet, then things will get in the way and you'll be in a mad rush at the last minute - you don't learn!' Yeah, well, he's right. Who in the community of uni students isn't guilty of that?

Anyone with ideas on making yourself do stuff, feel free to post a comment. Really. I need it. Please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home