Where do all the calculators go?

Random musings from a grunt.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm a miscellaneous weirdo trying to connect with fellow weirdos. Feel free to throw in your two cents. Even argue with me if you like, but make it good - or at least funny.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Wow, anyone'd think I croaked or something

Once again, I've been distracted and couldn't be bothered throwing any words of wisdom onto my blog. Shame on me. Frankly, I think my wisdom's wandered off somewhere. But then it could just be buried under a whole lot of exhaustion and stuff. Feel free to throw me some topics to blather about. Might get the old creative juices flowing again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luckfest said...

We too seem to be in the same boat. (Hey sit down in the middle, the boats tipping over on your side, ;p).

Yeah, we got no topics to blog on. Why dont we make THAT a topic? Interesting enough?

:)

7:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

1:41 pm  
Blogger The Mad Shillelagh said...

Couldn't agree more!


But seriously, thanks.

3:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home