Where do all the calculators go?

Random musings from a grunt.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm a miscellaneous weirdo trying to connect with fellow weirdos. Feel free to throw in your two cents. Even argue with me if you like, but make it good - or at least funny.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Just because I can # 12




I can't take credit for any of these, but it's the sort of shit I'd do to any mate silly enough to pass out at my presence. :)





































One time one of our mates passed out at our place, so I put conditioner in a condom (quite convincing if you want it to look used... and it happily doesn't smell used) and stuck it in his pocket. Later he wanders off, drowsily asking 'why's there a condom in my pocket?' as though it's a fairly normal sort of a thing as he flips it onto the ground. Ah, happy times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home