Where do all the calculators go?

Random musings from a grunt.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm a miscellaneous weirdo trying to connect with fellow weirdos. Feel free to throw in your two cents. Even argue with me if you like, but make it good - or at least funny.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Suggestions?

I'm going to admit that even I occasionally run low on ideas (for stuff other than my Thought for the Day or Just Because I Can, that is). So here's your chance to suggest some things you'd like to see me share my opinion of, research, or just generally have a rant about. Use the comments bit or e-mail me. I don't doubt there are things you think about a lot, or have an uninformed argument about now and then - so tell me about it, and I'll add my bit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please email me, i would like to chat with you but none of the email links work.

sharonsharalike@yahoo.com

I want to thank you for your answers to some of my questions on Yahoo answers. They are insightful and fun, and I appreciate your time and thoughtfulness that you have spent on each one.

If it is okay, I would like to be an email pal with you, I wouldlike to know more about you.

Sorry if that request sounds weird, but it is not often that someone of your depth is found in a silly forum.

Have a nice day.

8:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there I wouldn't mind getting your two-cents on politicsm world affairs etc.
It's amazing what one can come up with given the correct ratios of alcohol and/or coffee. Give it a go.

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home