Where do all the calculators go?

Random musings from a grunt.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm a miscellaneous weirdo trying to connect with fellow weirdos. Feel free to throw in your two cents. Even argue with me if you like, but make it good - or at least funny.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Damn long time since I've been here

Well, chances are all my readers (if I had any) have long since buggered off. No surprise, since it's been an awfully long time since I gave this site any love. I think perhaps it's been so long I hadn't even met the love of my life yet. Soppy, I know, but hey - if you can't throw yourself head-first into love, then why bother? I won't bore you (or embarrass my dear lad) with details, but it's now been over a year and joy still abounds and all that. Naturally, I write less when I'm happy (or too damn busy to be bothered), so rest assured, everyone's favourite Mad Shillelagh is doing well. Hooray for me!

PS If you feel like some cool semi-historical musical musings, check out The Decemberists. Okay, that's enough advertising for me. Farewell for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

of course, the link brought me here lol...i'm happy for you and your love! keep it up^^

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home