Where do all the calculators go?

Random musings from a grunt.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm a miscellaneous weirdo trying to connect with fellow weirdos. Feel free to throw in your two cents. Even argue with me if you like, but make it good - or at least funny.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogger made a boo-boo

This is a great site for blogging, if blog one must. The pages are beautifully turned out, and as my friend Red mentioned... you don't need to make a new e-mail account for the bloody thing like Yahoo's much neglected and intermittently maligned 360 page (which one needs a sherpa to find, these days, anyway). But here's the first thing I have to gripe about. I left a comment, signed 'Your friendly neighbourhood Mad Shillelagh.' and what do you know - the name gets signed at the top, not the bottom (making my full-stop somewhat ill-placed) and all my capital letters were made fun size - that is, lower case. Ugh! Such formatting errors are hideous to my eye! Grr, I say. Blogger, give me back my capitals!

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

i reckon it were the zombies in my MH who played tricks on you lol..anyway, im thrilled to see you woohoo!

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home